Saturday, September 4, 2010

Dragon*Con Continues, but Photos will come out later

Sorry I failed to post anything yesterday, but things ended up getting kind of drunk here in Atlanta. Even at nearly $9 a drink I managed to consume an irresponsible, if not completely unsafe amount of alcohol. I was in no shape at all to go online.
The Marriott does not provide complementary Wi-Fi, and although I may be willing to throw money at the bar, I am not too keen on the idea of spending money on internet. My phone does provide Wi-Fi tethering, which is what I am using now. This, however, is not a very robust connection and uploading dozens of pictures will take far too long.

I am taking hundreds - literally hundreds - of pictures and I will upload a great many as soon as we return to Raleigh.

No comments: